A quick and yummy recipe that will impress your love ones!
DIY: Spinach Pesto Dip
Impress your guests with a delicious homemade pesto dip that packs a punch of flavor with help from Lemon and Basil essential oils. A perfect companion for crackers, bagel chips, bread, noodles, and more, this recipe is bound to be one of your favorites.
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 2 drops Lemon essential oil
- 2 drops Basil essential oil
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Place the olive oil, spinach, basil, garlic, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, Lemon oil, Basil oil, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Store the pesto in a jar or container in the fridge for up to two weeks. You can also freeze the pesto. Enjoy!